Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Monday

I have drunk far far far too much in the last 7 days, which has led to shocking food choices while I have a hangover. I was going to the gym this afternoon, but I'm getting sick. Killer sore throat and nausea this afternoon- and I don't have a hangover today- It's more like 7 days treating my body so meanly.

As promised here is the proof I can do Uni level Calculus:


Hopefully I feel better tomorrow because I'm dying to get up to the gym!! I really just want to get back into my routine. I am supposed to be going out on Wednesday night as well, which will be another messy messy one. We have a room out on base as well, so I'll see how I go, there is another function next Wednesday as well which will be pretty fun- they usually have a few bands and a games afternoon.

3 comments:

  1. Well done on your exams. The screenshot is a bit small, I thought it said biology of pants at first lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know me too well... of course it's biology of pants... what's inside them... hehehehe

    ReplyDelete