Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Saturday

I've been a bit slack about my up-dating lately, mainly because I've been so very busy!
On Wednesday evening we had a function, which was a bit disappointing, the bar shut at 10pm, a bit of an oversight for the bar staff- they could have made a lot more money if they weren't so lazy!! I ended up having to drink out of a swappa crate bottle- All Class I am!!!
My diet hasn't been fantastic but I lost 100g this week so at least it's not another gain!! But seriously back into it now!!
I got all my Christmas shopping finished on Thursday, which is a nice feeling, and started to ice the christmas cake today- it is going to look SO cool!! I found a cake on the internet which I'm sort of copying. When it's done I'll post some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment