Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Things I'm looking forward to...

This is the list of things I'm looking forward to when I get to goal, or on the way:

-Collar bones, and all the other parts of my body i get to rediscover
-Running 5k without dying
-Being able to wear the clothes I have in my drawers, instead of just looking at them
-Wanting to go out and have fun without feeling like the fat friend
-Wedding dress shopping without wondering if i'm going to look like a fat pile of white fluffiness

Yesterday I was feeling really frustrated with not only losing the weight- which is happening too slowly for my liking, but everything, life in general. I need to focus on not whats is wrong with everything but the steps I'm taking to fix it so I never have to have another day like that again.
Slowly but surely the turtle won the race....

No comments:

Post a Comment