Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Art Supplies

Yay still going strong- over 9500 points, OP and 50min walk. Went out for dinner to an italian resturant- It was awesome- $18 for a glass of wine, garlic bread and a pasta or risotto dish. I opted for a ricotta and spinach cannelloni with a nepalese sauce- i ended up eating less than half of it but i was pretty generous in my allowing points for it so i am still on track for the week! YAY.
Tomorrow is Tuesday and i have my first scheduled Couch-to-5k workout, as well a gym session scheduled so that will take up most of the morning. My walk today was quite hard- my muscles took a while to get used to moving and when i got back my foot was bleeding but nothing that a few plasters won't fix tomorrow. I'm undecided if i'll do my run at the gym or take the two dogs with me- It's a bit hard to walk them both at once by myself.
I also went and bought some art supplies today so I'm pretty excited to start painting tomorrow- it's been a few years since i've had time to do any painting and i'm really looking forward to it. Since I've cleared my school stuff away out of the office i have plenty of room to do some painting.
My roses finally have flowers on them too- YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment