Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Still going..

On points again today- had to have a ww biscuit this evening to top me up to the right amount of points. Yay!!! I'm stoked at how easy this is coming along!! I took all my measurements down this morning and took my before photos so i can track the difference visually.
Went to the supermache this morning and loaded up with fresh veges and good foods then i came home and threw a heap of stuff outta the fridge and cupboards. It felt good.
I've done over 6000 steps again today but didn't go for a walk because it was SO windy and cold. I will try to get up to the gym tomorrow if it stays really yucky.
I have to make choc chip cookies for my fiance tomorrow because he likes to take one every day for his morning tea, but luckily once they are cooked i don't really like cookies- just the dough. He seems to be surviving what we are eating pretty good but he doesn't seem to believe we can actually eat as much as we do- mainly loads of veges though. He seems to think it will be good for him to lose a couple of pounds too- but i don't think so- he goes to the gym a lot and is very slim. He's an annoying type of person who just eats when he's hungry but never really seems to be hungry- but before we moved in together he had no idea about food. I think he's spent most of his life eating spaghetti. The first time i sent him shopping i got a text message asking if spinach came in a can, or where to find lemon zest- when i told him it was lemon peel he said he couldn't find a jar of lemon peel or zest. Hehehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment