Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

One paperclip

I got my first paperclip today out our meeting. For every kg we go down we get a paperclip- and this week i offically lost 1.3kg (2.9lb)! Yay!!!!! I've got renewed motivation again now which is why going to the meetings is good for me. We had a discussion about the new plan- I'm pretty excited to get all the information next week. And being able to eat more fruit- especially in summer. There are some great strawberries in the supermarket at the moment. I got two cookbooks today to at my meeting, since they have a conversion shart to the new propoints. I was suprised at some of the recipes the points doubled and others that barely had any change at all. I'll looking forward to finding out how it works because i really can't work how somethings have such a drastic increase! I need to put some money aside to get the points guides and trackers as i know them so instinctively at the moment but it'll be learning a whole new way and my current books are going to be obsolete.
I had steak and couscous salad for dinner tonight and it was so amazingly yummy! I've had a great day of eating, which is great. It was far too hot today to walk the dog, it was over 40degrees on my deck so i spent a lot of time inside under the air conditioning. I did spend some time in the garden staring at my new vege garden trying to decide what to do with it and where to put it! I stopped at bunnings on my way home and bought a starter garden pack with brussell sprout, brocolli and kale seeds so i have them germinating on my window sill and i'll need my garden ready when they are ready to transplant.
If it is still really hot tomorrow i think i'll have to do a mission up to school to go to the gym, which will mean taking the stupid bus, cos otherwise i'll have to pay for parking since it is a week day. Fingers crossed for a bit of a breeze....

No comments:

Post a Comment