Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Okay- so i know for most of you reading this you are a day behind me, but it's Thursday (and Thanksgiving) here today. So since I'm here first i can tell you that it'll be super hot and super sunny. Hehehe. Unfortunately the football isn't on until tomorrow though so we will have our beers and roast dinner tomorrow and watch the game.
I decided to do my Thankful Healthy Blogger 5k this morning, then decided to walk to my WW meeting which is 5.2kms away. That was a great idea except for the fact that by the time i got there I looked like i'd been standing under a hose because it's so hot!! And then I had to walk home again!! Oh well it was good for me and ended up being approx 6.5miles. It took me about 2hrs so that's a nice 11 activity points to kick start my new week.

Ooooo... and weigh in update.... down 2.7lbs(1.2kgs) -YAY!!!!! I love it when hard work is being rewarded!!!
This next week is not going to be as easy... my fiance is taking me away for a romantic trip on Tuesday-Thursday for our anniversary, which will mean eating on the trip, lots of very nice restaurants and LOTS of wine.
So, my battle plan: Exercise a lot in the weekend to get my activity points up, save all my weekly points (approx 2 bottles of wine worth), and pick wisely -but at the same time, stop thinking about it for 3 days. Just enjoy the moments and fix anything up when i get back.

I love reading other people blogs, and watching their journeys but it also makes me very aware of how little i have to talk about- all my blogs are filled up with what i did at the gym, and mainly, that's because that is pretty much the highlight of my day. All my uni friends have left for the summer, and i no longer have to go to class or study, so i'm just focusing on the gym and building my good habits while i have time. I want these things to become natural so that when i am back at school it is second nature and all i have to focus on then is getting good marks.

1 comment: