Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Monday

I spent about 4 hours today painting the fence again- It is such a long task- because the fence was so bad the paint just soaks straight into it and it is taking ages!! But boy does it look good!! When I can work up the effort to walking out the front with my camera i shall take some pictures of it.
I also finished reading Pride and Prejudice- since I can't really do any painting after 1pm due to the sun I have had plenty of time to read as well, I love that book so much!!! So I've moved onto book 2/100 Wuthering Heights-Emily Bronte. This one seems a little harder to read but i'm sure it will be okay once i get into the style of it.
Going to Taupo tomorrow- SO excited!!!!
I haven't done any gymming this week and my eating isn't the best it could be but I'm not too worried at the moment as I am getting super high activity points every day and painting seems to be working a lot of my muscles! I am so very very sore. But i am looking forward to going for a run on Friday.

3 comments:

  1. I love painting! You get feedback straight away about your efforts - so satisfying when it's done. I just did our lounge and office areas and all that up and down ladders was better than the gym!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which list are you looking at? I googled BBC top 100 reads and the list I got has Pride and prejudice at 2 and Wuthering Heights at 12. Never the less, I have the following and you're welcome to borrow them; Dark materials trilogy, Hitchhikers guide pentalogy, To kill a mocking bird, 1984 and Catch 22

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually I don't have 1984 anymore, must have leant it to someone

    ReplyDelete