Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Wednesday

I got up to the gym this morning to do my couch to 5k- i decided just to warm up and run as much as i can to see what i can do- i ended up doing 10min warm up, 5min run, 5min walk, 5min run and 5 min walk. Yay! 5 mins straight!! I actually had less aches and pains while i was running than walking- afterwards i could barely walk. I jumped on the bike but i could only make about 10mins before i started getting light headed. I need to make sure my dinners are going to give me enough fuel to work out and i can see clearly that the pizza did not- oh well lesson learnt.
I tried Jillian's 30 day shred today- I made it about 12 mins through before i gave up on it- It is HARD!!!! I think i will pull out my carmen electra workouts and do them for a week or two and then pull out the shred in a few weeks.
I have been slacking off walking since I started to go to the gym so my goal for next week is to walk the 5k block every day- it will be kicked off with the thankful healthy blogger 5k tomorrow.
Weigh in tomorrow... I really want a good result!! I have been so dedicated my tracking and my exercise is up hugely!! I am good as long as my efforts are rewarded.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing amazing!! 5mins run intervals!! that is awesome!! happy dance!! happy dance!! Keep it up!!! You will so see a good result on your weigh in!! Wishing you much luck!!! :)

    ReplyDelete