Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

First official day of Weight watchers

Today was my first official day of weight watchers- And I waas perfectly on points- infact i am so super full!!! It's been a long time since i've eaten three full meals in a day like this. My steps goal for today was 5000 steps- mainly because i haven't really done much in onths so i wanted to ease into it. I've done 6700 though so that is super good, though we did spend the morning shopping.
I bought some parsley seeds and lettuce seeds so i planted out the parsley but I am waiting for my daddy to drop off the vege garden he has made me. I tried to have a garden but with two beagles they thought i was digging in the dirt so they could also play in the dirt... needless to say that was the end of my gardening. Hopefully the raised vege garden will keep them out of it or perhaps I will put it out on the front lawn. If my lettuces are successful i might get braver and grow some other stuff too, but at this stage i'll start small.
We went and looked at the wedding venue this afternoon. It looked pretty nice, but i pretty much realised after i book that there is nothing to plan for like a year and a half, so i'm not too worried about it. Just need to focus on loosing this weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment