Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Monday

I made it up to the gym this morning- shaking up my routine a little bit and did my second couch to 5k run. And then a 30min bike. Yay!! Tomorrow is my day off which is good. I'm really really looking forward to it!
I am getting REALLY bored in the gym! I need to think up something that will entertain me while I run/bike. Even when i go for a run outside it's the boredom that slows me down. So if i can find a way to break through the mental boredom i could do so much better!??!
Food has been great so far today- was going to have vege curry tonight but I don't have any pumpkin, i could substitute sweet potato but then it wil be extra points. I'll have to work out how many i can spare.
I really can't wait till I can see the changes, till I can fit some of my clothes again. I may be getting smaller but I've lived in trackpants for so long none of my "normal" clothes fit my yet. I'm holding out for the "smaller" feeling. I know it's going to happen. Good things take time. I just wish it would happen a little faster!

2 comments:

  1. Are you using your ipod babe? Music helps me haaaard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listen to podcasts on my ipod, it really helps to keep my mind occupied while I'm working out. I'm doing the Thankful Healthy Blogger 5k too!

    ReplyDelete