Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thursday

I am so very very tired and sore!!
In the end i decided to take the day off yesterday and let my body recover from the last week.
I'm glad I did- with the amount I hurt today (which i'm not 100% sure isn't from washing the car and digging out the garden) my muscles obviously needed a recovery.
Weight in is in 4 hours... I am looking forward to getting my new information, but since etools has had propoints the last few day's I've switched to them anyway already.
I've just got to play the waiting game now until my meeting. I should really take the pups for a walk, but i'm just going to catch up on some light housework and take my gym gear so i can go up to school after my meeting.
I painted my fingernails like a rainbow last night- it makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment