Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

BRING ON SUMMER!!!

Yay- I finished my exams today!!! I'm on holiday- 16 weeks of freedom from thinking!!!
I was extra good and went and joined up to weight watchers tonight. They gave me the little folder and information and the told me not to get to hooked up on what to do because they are lanching a new programme in two weeks!
So lucky i don't actually need to learn the points system because i've done it before- but it would be a bit frustrating if i hadn't! But yay for a new system! I'm really looking forward to seeing what they bring out. I hope it's not like the core plan though because I did not like that at all.
I was stoked at my offical weigh in was lighter than i thought i was too- which means less to lose!! So I'll update that on the side soon.
So tonight i am enjoying a couple of drinks and reading through the folder they gave me.
Tonight it is guy fawkes and people are letting off fireworks and upsetting my pupsters -so every few minutes we have to sit here and make stupid noises to try to drown out the sound of the bangs. Silly beagles.
Tomorrow we are going in to check out wedding venues which wil be fun hopefully- I've pretty much decided on where i want but i'll see what it looks like when i'm there. The wedding is still AGES away (after I finish my degree so summer 2013) but hopefully this will make it feel more real.

No comments:

Post a Comment