Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Three Gold stars!!

Today I managed to get in a 45min walk, be over 8000 steps and eat OP. YAY!!!
I've got massive amounts of motivation at the moment to stay on track and i'm not entirely sure why but i'm going with it and hopefully it will stay this easy! I'm really glad i took my measurements and photos yesterday because today i feel slimmer! My stomach is starting to feel flatter- i know it's just water loss from drinking so much water but i don't care if it's fat or water- my clothes fit better now so it works for me!
4 more days till my offical weigh in and i'm super excited to see how i did! I know i'm doing really well but hopefully the scales confirm it on Thursday! I have 3 gold stars for my steps/exercise and three happy faces for my eating on my calendar and that is encouraging me to add more!!! I want to try for a whole week on OP.
Tomorrow night we are going to an italian resturant for dinner so i will have to have a light lunch and make sure i know what choices to make before i get there. I am planning on going for another big walk again too so hopefully that will help keep the temptation down- working out how far i have to walk to eat one bowl of cabonara- it's so not worth it... even though i LOVE cabonara.
Eating has been great today- had a minted lamb pizza for lunch on a little pita bread, and ricotta and vege lasagne for dinner. YUM!!! Everything was just delicious!!!
It's been a quiet kinda day today- i packed up my school stuff from the office so i will hopefully stop thinking/worrying about it for the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment