Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Weekend

It have had a great weekend!! On Friday night, I got an ipod touch!! YAYAYAY! It is so super cool. I can't wait for ww to bring out the app here in NZ.
Spent a lot of the weekend painting our fence- hard work!!! It has been super super hot the last couple of days. I have almost earnt more activity points than i get in daily points.
Eating has been pretty good but probably a little bit too much alcohol.
I have the BBC list of 100 books every one should read so my summer mission is to get through as many as I can- even the ones I have already read- which is about 12 of them.
So first up: 1/100 Pride and Prejudice -Jane Austen
I'm cheating a little for the first book because it's a nice easy read and I know the story so well I can power through it really fast.
Painting again tomorrow so i probably won't get to the gym, but I might try to in the afternoon if i can get all of my housework done. We are leaving on Tuesday morning for our few days away so I will attempt to get up early and an get in some exercise before i go. This week is more about trying not to put on any weight, I'm not too worried about losing.

1 comment:

  1. I'm doing the BBC books too...just reread the Hobbit and thought it would be a good idea to read LOTR again...so far its a struggle.

    ReplyDelete