Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Weigh In

I have my first offical weigh in today- I'm a little bit scared. I have walked 3 days this week and have kept my steps up. I've been on points every day YAY!!
My daddy came and visited me yesterday and dropped of the frame for my new vege garden- now i have to decide where to put it, fill it with dirt and plant some veges in it. He took away so of the old furniture in the shed for my sister to which is awesome, we almost have a shed you can walk into! It's full of old empty boxes and junk which really frustrates me, but shed's are for boys so i try to ignore it.
My house is completely tidy now and it's a beautiful sunny day. What to do? Now I know why old people get up so early- when you don't have a mile of work to do the following day you sleep really well and then wake up naturally stupidly early ready to go! I had all the housework done by 7.30 this morning! WTF?!
I'll probably spend the morning looking at my vege garden and trying to decide the perfect area to set it up. I can't decide between the front garden where it's sunny or the perfect place out in the back garden- the back garden would be awesome apart from the fact that beagle think things planted in gardens are there for their personal amusement. I would be super upset if the dogs decided to destroy my garden!
My mindset has changed since the first few days- to start with i was writing everything down while i was still eating and going over my points every half an hour or so- it was pretty much consuming all my thoughts. Now I make a note after i eat and it's just something i do and not all consuming. I still mentally add up the points in a meal before i eat it and make sure i stick to about 5 for lunch and 7 for dinner. That way I've almost automated it without having to think a lot it. I think that's the way to kept it a life style thing instead of a diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment