Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sunday

This is actually working!!! I am LOVING doing weight watchers! It is so easy to make this a lifestyle change instead of a diet! Lots of the things we are eating for dinner is the stuff i cooked before -but with half the amount of pasta etc. And tracking everything i eat is stopping me from eating anything i shouldn't -I really don't want to have to write it down. The only hard part is and will be all the functions coming up for christmas and not drinking too much. Next time hopefully they will have wine so i can track my points properly.

I went up to the gym today and did 1 & 1/2 hours cardio, I hadn't planned on doing that much but once i got started i just kinda zoned out and kept going. And I love being able to track my activity points. I'm planning on not having to use them but just collect them.

I still haven't managed to do any painting- I'm too poor to buy a canvas or proper brushes, but i'll get to it. I don't really have the time to do it at the moment because most of my afternoons are taken up with going to the gym.

We found out yesterday that one of my sisters is secretly training to run the 5k so we don't think she's a threat but now we all know so i'll have to keep my eye on her progress...

1 comment:

  1. Was it a secret?! No wonder she denied it when I brought it up!! Haha shaaaaaaaaaady. She will not beat me grrrrr.

    ReplyDelete