Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Exercise

The last few days including today I have taken the dogs for a 5k walk every morning. Today i also threw in a trip to the gym this afternoon to do my couch to 5k programme and to time my 2 mile run time. I want to get it under 16.00.

2 mile run: Goal:16.00 Current:32.48

I didn't do a toning workout today as there were hundreds of people at the gym so i will stick to my original plan and go up tomorrow. I need to find a nice quiet time.
Next run is scheduled for Tuesday so hopefully the weather will improve and the wind will drop off. It was hard enough to walk in it this morning, let alone go for a run.

After my run I jumped on the bike for 10mins. Next time (next week if it stays sunny) I'll make it 15mins.

1 comment:

  1. Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending

    ReplyDelete