Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Tuesday

It's really annoying how this blog thinks i live 24hrs before i do. And when I try to change the date it wants to post it tomorrow!!! I guess by writing the days in the title it saves me thinking up a title for myself.
I decided yesterday that since I go to the gym in shorts i should put some colour on my legs and used this gradual tanning moisturiser I have in the cupboard -Gradual??? I don't think so!! My legs are dark orange and very very streaky now!!! Grrr. I guess I'll have to put some tinted moisturiser over them and look like a freak for a few weeks.
I'm trying to debate whether I go to the gym today- I don't have anything planned but I feel like i should. Maybe I'll start my 30 day shred today, lots of blogs have been talking about it so i decided to get it to try it out. There are 31 days till Christmas, so I think it's a nice time to start it and try it out. None of my family have seen me since I've started this journey- though a few of you are keeping an eye on this blog (and I'm gunna beat you all at the 5k race) and it would be nice to be looking definitely slimmer when i go home to see them.
I've got a coffee date with a friend this afternoon which will be nice -the problem with living in a uni town all year round is that all my friends leave during the holidays and it gets pretty quiet and lonely around here. Having the gym is nice because it gives me something to do other than hang out with the dogs all day and attempt to do housework, which I hate more than anything.
It's a stunningly beautiful day here today so maybe I'll go and play in my garden...

1 comment:

  1. Just remember Amy, its important to take a day off every now and again. Its not all about losing weight - its about healthy choices and lifesytle changes.

    ReplyDelete