Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Moderation

Moderation has never really been my strong suit but tonight I am very proud of myself- a personal victory. Because it's Tuesday and pizzas are only $6 on a tuesday we decided to grab a pizza each for dinner. When I was making my choice I consulted my points guide to see which type was best and figured i could eat a whole pizza if i used my activity points so i went ahead (pizza is possibly my most favourite food ever).
When we got them home they looked so yummy and as i ate the first bite i instantly had my pizza feeding frenzy on (eating as fast as i can to eat as much as possible, i'm pretty sure my eyes glaze over too, pretty much like a shark). A couple of inhails of the pizza i suddenly stop and thought- if you are going to eat this pizza slow down, chew properly, and enjoy it. And guess what- i did! And I ate 4 slices (thin crust) and thought no- I'm full I'll stop. AND that kept me under my points for the day!!! I am SO proud of myself. And all my time at the gym hasn't been used on dinner.

 

1 comment: